Work with us
For our production and after-sales service department we are looking for a young and motivated electrotechnical or electromechanical expert, even without specific experience, to be included as a technical maintenance technician in our close-knit team.
It will be preferable to have gained some previous experience with machine tools, industrial plants, automation and industrial robotics, PLC / robot programming, design of electrical diagrams, C / C ++ / Python software programming, knowledge of the English language.
The main skills we are looking for are:
- Curiosity, sense of duty and desire to learn;
- Ability to respect business dynamics;
- Education in the relationship with superiors and colleagues;
- Quick learning and versatility;
- Ability to manage priorities and problem solving;
- Knowledge of the main operating systems, Windows, Excel, mail;
- Qualification of electrotechnical or mechanical expert (or equivalent experience);
- Ability to read technical drawings (mechanical and electrical);
- Basic knowledge of the English language;
Send your CV
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Head of Human Resources, Ms. Barbara.