Because of the development of software application for in-house activities and projects, in addition to consultancy to external customers and especially standard-based and progressively-enhanced web applications, we are looking for a software developer (full-time, part-time or freelance) in order to take part to the realization of said instruments and solutions for our clientele.
These applications range from the support systems to the industrial production, the making of web site and portals for the e-commerce, to the complex architecture for online services (SaaS).
Responsibilities will concern spacifically the implementation and the development of one or more parts of the applications. Support will be required in the analysis and design.
- Knowledge of prgramming Python and C
- Distributed Version Control (especially mercurial/git)
- Test driven development (and BDD)
- Experience with Django Web Development Framework
- Development and use of APIs REST HTTP
- noSQL and document-driven database engine (redis, mongodb)
- Available and interested in open source projects
- Knowledge of industrial networking and communication systems (modbus, CANopen, Profibus)
- PLC, micro-controllers programming and integration in automatic lines
- High School Diploma (scientific or technical address)
- Degree in informatics, web technologies or computer engineering
Send us your CV!
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your curriculum vitae and the cover letter.