Rugged high precision metering head with variable mix ratio for manual and automated dispensing application
The IDC-2 is a volumetric metering head with gear pumps, designed to work with one- or multi-component non-abrasive materials of medium to high viscosity. It meters and mixes with high precision at different flow rates, keeping a constant mix ratio thanks to the real-time interpolation of the driving motors.
The mechanical construction made of wear&tear resistant steel is rugged and reliable, also thanks to the lubrication system of the gear pump axle seals and the diaphragm valves for anti-dripping protection; pressure sensure for material feeding and stepper motors with enclosed loop controllers make the IDC-2 a leader in precision and repeatability.
Usage and Materials:
- One-, two- or multi-component silicones, polyurethanes, epoxies
- Medium to high viscosities
- Non-filled to highly filled and non-abrasive materials
- Suitable for moisture sensitive materials
- Stepper motors driven with closed loop encoders
- Material pressure sensor
- Diaphragm valves for anti-dripping protection
- Lubrication system of the gear pump axle seals
- Control unit "Industry 4.0" ready