Innovative, pneumatically driven jet dosing valve resulting from years of experience in automated micro dosing.
- Completely new designed, innovative actuator.
- Patented actuator technology ensures finest, high-precision dosing results.
- Large working range 0.5 to 500,000 mPas.
- 300 Hz continuous operation.
- Scale head for high-precision, reproducible dosing results.
- Fluid path completely separated from the actuator.
- Metal-free fluid path (optional).
- Optimized accessibility and direct view to the nozzle.
- Proven normally closed (NC) principle.
The patented actuator technology increases the spontaneity of the tappet drive system during closing phase. Shorter overall opening times can be achieved and higher forces can be generated thanks to the accelerated motion of the tappet, which produces very fine, precise and repeatable dispensing results.
The PDos X1’s performance in terms of dynamic single-drop dispensing is very similar to piezo-electric driven systems. The dosing frequency can reach 300 Hz in continuous operation – without restrictions.
The adjusting screw with scale on the head limits the movement and speed of the tappet. A very precise readjustment can be carried out in order to influence batch variations in dosing material. The scale division is optimized for this purpose and the reference marking is clearly visible regardless of the valves mounting position.
The PDos X1 offers the customer a wide range of permanently available nozzles and tappets with optimized geometries for a wide variety of applications. The fluid contacting components can be aligned in 90° steps, regardless of the actuator. In the standard configuration, the nozzle area to the outer housing contour is accessible from 3 sides, at a distance of 10mm, allowing an easy integration even in narrow spaces.
The heating element is designed to make the substrate easily accessible by the nozzle, it provides good visibility for the operator and allows optimum heat transfer to the nozzle area. The heating element is designed as an independent module. During maintenance, the heater does not come into contact with the dosing fluid or cleaning solvents.
- Type of drive electro-pneumatic
- Type of operation normally closed (NC)
- Operating voltage 24V DC
- Pulse length from 1.9 ms
- Dosing frequency up to 300 Hz continuous
- Working pressure 4-8 bar (55 - 115 PSI)
- Dosage volume from 1 nl (droplet-0: from 0.25 mm)
- Viscosity 0.5-500.000 mPas
- Dosing accuracy >98%
- Lifetime > 100 Mio. Cycles
- Material pressure maximum 100 bar (1450 PSI)
- Material connection G1/8 internal thread
- Heater temperature up to 100 °C (212 °F)
- Dimensions (W x L x H) 20 x 53 x 126 mm (0.79 x 2.09 x 4.96 inch.)
- Weight 330 g (0.728 lb)