For our production and after-sales service department we are looking for an experienced and motivated electrotechnical or electromechanical technician to be included as a technical maintenance technician in our close-knit team.
It will be preferable to have gained some previous experience with machine tools, industrial plants, automation and industrial robotics, PLC / robot programming, design of electrical diagrams, C / C ++ / Python software programming. Knowledge of English and Italian languages is mandatory.
The main skills we are looking for are:
• Qualification of electrotechnical or mechanical expert (or equivalent experience)
• Previous experience in the assembly and preparation of machines and systems
• Experience in the assembly of electrical panels and on the machine
• Ability to read technical drawings (mechanical and electrical)
• Basic knowledge of the English language
• Problem solving skills and ability to work in autonomy
• knowledge of main operatin systems, Windows, Excel, Word, mail
Availability for business trips in Italy and abroad is essential.
Qualification of electrotechnical or mechanical expert (or equivalent experience);
Send us your CV!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Head of Human Resources, Ms. Barbara.