More than three decades of R&D for the manufacturing industry
For more than 30 years we have engaged in the research and development of innovative solutions for the manufacturing industry and in particular in the development of resin meter/mix and dispensing systems for potting, bonding and sealing solutions.
During our remarkably fast evolution we have developed machines, softwares, systems and special applications for various industries, such as home appliances, electronic and electromechanical components, ophthalmic and automotive among others.
Based on our recent expansion, we are able to offer a vast and complete package of services, starting from support during the product design phase, to testing and preliminary sample production, up to the delivery of the final production system. Focusing on Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory concepts for interfacing the production plants (e.g. cloud-based software for production monitoring, statistics and traceability), we are able to define the optimal processes for achieving your project's goal.
After starting a collaboration with Scheugenpflug AG several years ago, the Germany-based world leader in precision dispensing systems for mono and bi-component resins, we have added to our activities the distribution and customization of their products in Italy and several other foreign markets (Switzerland, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Turkey).
Our Laboratories and Application Center
Our customers can take advantage of our experience gained during many years in the business: we can offer assistance starting from product design, the choice of the type of resin and application technologies to use, the definition of aditionally needed production processes, up to the planning and establishment of the whole production process.
Are you developing and designing a new product?
- We can help and support you in optimizing the product for dispensing processes, which will simplify the production equipment and lower the production cycle times.
Are you in need of prototypes for process validation and samples for stress tests?
- In our prototyping and sampling shop we can produce the needed parts using equipment very similar to the final production machines and simulating the "real" production processes.
Do you need to resolve failures and improve the overall product quality?
- In our chemistry lab we can analyze the parts and help you understand the reasons behind the failures. In addition we can apply additional processes to improve the process quality and eliminate the failure cause (pre-heating and drying, surface treatment and cleaning with plasma, primer application, etc.)
The production process is validated and you need to deliver first products until your final production equipment is ready and installed in place?
- We can produce the parts for your customer using the same production technology and processes as validated.
You want to improve your quality product and enhance it with an exclusive sound?
- In our fully equipped acoustic lab we can study and work on the acoustic design of your product. With our experience in mechanics and chemistry we can design and propose innovative resin applications to make your product "sound" better.
Our Quality Policy aims to enhance customer confidence by operating in full compliance with current regulations. To achieve this goal, ATRA is committed to implementing the global strategy designed by the Management, a tool to guide the company towards continuous improvement of its performance.