For our technical department, we are looking for a mechanical designer able to coordinate a team for the research and development of new products and the orders management; we are looking for an expert and motivated figure to be included in our close-knit team.
Your task in the company will consist in participating in the realization of different tools and solutions for our customers. You will coordinate with the software development area, production, sales area and purchasing department.
Previous experience in the technical office, CAD design (Solidworks possibly), knowledge of English and Italian language are required.
• Mechanical design and drawing of overall and construction;
• Use of solid modeling software (eg Solidworks);
• Experience in the definition and management of BOMs;
• Coordination with customers and suppliers;
• Knowledge of the English language;
• Experience in the management of the technical office;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Collaboration and communication skills;
• Organizational and time management skills.
Important added Values:
• FEM / CFD analysis;
• Experience in creating technical documentation;
• Experience in the design of automatic systems in industrial automation;
• Experience in the sector of resin and polymer dosing systems;
• Project management;
• Knowledge of FreeCAD;
• Work experience in a dynamic and results-oriented environment.
- Degree in mechanical engineering, automation or mechatronics-robotics (or equivalent experience);
Send us your CV!
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your curriculum vitae and the cover letter.