Because of the growth of in-house machine design and custom system building, we have the necessity to increase the technical staff; hence, we are looking for a Mechanical Designer, able to coordinate the Technical Office, the mechanical design and the commissions. The candidate will participate also to the machines and plants construction and will write and edit the instruction manual; moreover, she/he will manage the application of the ISO 9000 regulation.
Therefore, prior experience in said activities is required, alongside knowledge of technical design with Autocad/Solidworks. Language skills in English are preferred. Also, skills and previous knowledge of automatic systems design and of the resins and polymers sector are welcome.
- Knowledge of Autocad and Solidwroks programs
- Prior experionce in technical office management, industrialization and industrial automation
- English language skills
- Experience in automatic systems design
- Experience in the dosing systems and resins and polymers sectors
- High School Diploma (scientific or technical address)
- Degree in mechanical or computer engineering
Send us your CV!
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your curriculum vitae and the cover letter.