What is sealing with foam
“Foaming system” is a formed in-place foaming gasket system with UL certification. The material used is a polyurethane "Penguin Foam – Sunstar resin, PF 3151E" (certified for UL50 and UL50E applications in automotive).
We provide the best quality solution with a minimum cost and material waste compared to traditional gaskets.
Three dimensional gasket
This solution provides a complicated three dimensional gasket automatically applied in different forms and housing substrates.
Detailes and advantages:
- Mechanic foaming method: easy control of the foam quality. Compared to existing chemical methods, it enables to control precisely the foam especially on small dimensions.
- One component method: without ratio and mixing controls. The system do not needs pot life administration nor cleaning maintenance.
- Application at room temperature without preheating procedures.
- Fast curing at low temperatures: 80°C for 5 minutes.
The configuration system include:
- resin pressure plate primary pump;
- foaming unit with low pressure gas control;
- dinamic mixer with precise discharge unit;
- final high pressure pneumatic valve.