up to 80 °C
|Delivery volume diaphragm feed pump|
|Vacuum pump evacuation rate|
|Vacuum pump final pressure|
|W x H x D|
|Ejector evacuation rate|
|Ejector final vacuum pressure|
|Weight (without material)|
New material preparation and feeding unit for self-leveling adhesives and potting materialsAdvantages
Heir of the proven A310, LiquiPrep LP804 allows preparation and feeding of self-levelling material with viscosity up to 70.000 mPa∙s. It guarantees bubble-free and flawless dispensing thanks to homogenisation, temperature control, circulation and evacuation processes, which influence material properties.
Core of the LiquiPrep LP804 is a new intelligent diaphragm feed pump that offers increased wear resistance and a longer service life. High-tech sensors determine the filling level, ensuring continuous feeding. In addition, the system optimisation enables fast extrusion, thus ensuring quick availability of the material in the required quantity and quality.
The new design allows the operators to carry out the maintenance themselves, without the intervention of a specialised Scheugenpflug technician. Moreover, it ensures efficient handling and easier integration into existing production lines.
- Homogeneous and bubble-free potting material
- Consistently high feeding perfomances
- Long service life thanks to intelligent diaphragm feed pump
- Easy to maintain and operate
- Material processed in vacuum with up to 2mbar final pressure
- Agitation and circulation for degassing and sedimentation prevention
- Temperature control of the material tank and all material feeding components
- Continuous feed via powerful double diaphragm delivery pump
- EViS operating unit: simple system operation and fast functions activation