Rugged high precision metering head with variable mix ratio for manual and automated dispensing application
The DOI system is a volumetric metering head with gear pumps, designed to work with single or multi-component, non-abrasive materials of medium to high viscosity. It meters and mixes with high precision at different flow rates, keeping a constant mix ratio thanks to the real-time interpolation of the driving motors.
The mechanical construction made of wear & tear resistant steel is sturdy and reliable, thanks to the lubrication system of the gear pump axle seals and the diaphragm valves for anti-dripping protection. Pressure sensors for material feeding and stepper motors with enclosed loop controllers make the DOI a leader in precision and repeatability.
Usage and Materials:
- Single, double or multi-component silicones, polyurethanes, epoxies.
- Medium to high viscosities.
- Non-filled to highly filled and non-abrasive materials.
- Suitable for moisture sensitive materials.
- Stepper motors driven with closed loop encoders.
- Material pressure sensor.
- Diaphragm valves for anti-dripping protection.
- Lubrication system of the gear pump axle seals.
- Control unit "Industry 4.0" ready.